Friday 8 April 2011

TV

Doctor Who
31x01 The Eleventh Hour [3rd watch]
31x01a Meanwhile in the TARDIS
I've decided to try to re-watch the last series before the new one starts. Once upon a time I was working my way through the relaunched series one a year, but never got round to doing series four or the specials; really ought to go back to that. Anyway, I've got a couple of weeks 'til the sixth run starts; should be enough time for this lot.
Oh, and this time round I'll be watching the two Meanwhile in the TARDIS bits included on the DVD/Blu-rays -- a pair of short scenes that bridge the gap between two stories. This first one plugs the slight gap between The Eleventh Hour and The Beast Below.

Have I Got News For You
41x01 (8/4/11 edition)
Hurrah for HIGNFY being back! Boo for them not showing the extended version thanks to golf. Why is sport always allowed to rule the schedules?
[Watch it (again) on iPlayer.]

House
7x17 Fall From Grace
Helluvan ending on this one...

The Mentalist
3x15 Red Gold
[Watch it (again) on Demand Five.]

No comments: