Sunday 7 May 2017

Collection Count

Collection Count tracks my DVD/Blu-ray collection via a number of statistics every week.

A slightly delayed update this week, due to some last-minute shenanigans with late arrivals, including one that needs to be returned.

In the end there were four additions this week, three new and one an identical (for the purposes of these stats) DVD-to-Blu-ray upgrade. But there's some additional jiggery-pokery too, because it seems I completely forgot to include a disc I received as a present months ago. Most unlike me.

I also did some overdue updates to my disc count, and discovered the version I had here was seven discs higher than in my other records. Not 100% sure which is right and which is wrong, but I'm going to side with the other one, so have updated this accordingly.

Number of titles in collection: 1,973 [up 4]
Of which DVDs: 1,185 [down 1]
Of which Blu-rays: 788 [up 5]

Number of discs in collection: 5,040 [down 1]
Number of films: 2,180 [up 7]
Number of TV episodes: 7,697 [no change]
Number of short films: 531 [no change]

See you next week, faithful reader.

No comments: